Director, Compliance – Business Unit Partner Location NJ, Princeton Job Category Compliance Employment Duration Full time Director, Compliance – Business Unit Partner The Director will be the key...
Director, Compliance – Business Unit Partner Location NJ, Princeton Job Category Compliance Employment Duration Full time
Director, Compliance – Business Unit Partner
The Director will be the key interface to the Sun NA business and have particular focus on partnering with Sun’s commercial groups, Medical Affairs and R&D for compliance support. The individual will report to the Head of Compliance and will serve as an SME and leader to drive the development and implementation of policies, procedures, processes and training related to interactions with healthcare professionals, institutions and organizations, patient organizations and other third parties, in accordance with laws, regulations, guidelines and codes.
- Work closely with commercial business units, scientific and medical affairs, providing both compliance oversight and supporting their operations as a value-added business partner
- Take a leadership role with business unit functions as their Compliance business partner, advising on activities and programs to help ensure alignment with company policies and procedures
- Proactively identify emerging issues, developments in industry practices and standards and Compliance risk trends; and design appropriate policies, procedures and processes
- Partner with Legal to provide guidance and recommendations on appropriate courses of action to enable the business to achieve its objectives in a compliant manner
- Collaborate with Compliance team members in the development, implementation and continuous improvement of an effective compliance program
- Develop and deliver relevant compliance training, education and communications to business partners
- Assess and review interactions with HCPs and HCOs in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Develop policies, procedures, processes and systems to effectively and efficiently manage compliance risk
- Develop and lead compliance risk assessments to identify, prioritize and implement risk action plans
- Provide compliance subject matter expertise in the development of appropriate systems and working tools and lead identified project activities
- Prepare Compliance related reports and presentations and other communications for employees and senior management.
- Assist in executing Compliance monitoring activities
- Conduct investigations of potential compliance issues
- Other compliance projects, activities and initiatives as needed
- BS/BA degree required; Advanced degree or Juris Doctorate degree is a plus.
- 10 years of compliance, legal, consulting or related professional experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Knowledge of the laws, regulations, guidelines and codes impacting the industry, and their application to a commercial business,
- Strong influencing skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and present ideas and solutions to all levels of the organization
- Strong planning and organization skills with the ability to lead and manage multiple projects concurrently
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.